Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Mazhar's Pay reminder


The most issue i find myself is paying my bills on time. I keep forgeting the due dates and i have paid late fees quite often for missing due dates. Then i started using the pre-authorized payment methods. But then i kind of never bothered how much i was paying.

The solution i figured out was having symbols display on the calender. There are different ways one can proceed. On applications (pda/phone/ical), symbols will show up on respective dates. Clicking on the icon will display further information. I have used 3 examples in the image.
On the desktop screen (or similar for any pda or cell phone) or the background screen - these icons can display on the TO DO items as well.

Mazhar Mohad

1 Comments:

Blogger Judith Doyle said...

These emoticons are well-designed. I enjoy your graphic sensibility, and I think putting the bill amount up front is a great idea. Next I would like you to explore how these can be integrated into the Palm / iCal / Entourage / e-mail software - how can you programme them to appear on the correct due dates? Report on this.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home