Tuesday, September 27, 2005

How I Wake Up

Hey everyone, this is Cheryl, and here is my podcast assignment.

I have a PowerBook G4, and I used a program called Soundtrack. I recorded all of the elements using the internal microphone. I had a few problems recording the thing because I didn't know you needed to have headphones plugged into the computer to get rid of the feedback from the speakers... whoops.

I focused my "How-To" on waking up in the morning because I tend to stay up late, am a sometimes insomniac, and I more often than not have a lot of early mornings. Hopefully none of you out there need as many alarms as I do to wake up....

2 Comments:

Blogger Judith Doyle said...

I'm often haunted in the middle of the night by things-to-do lists that mumble at me like the ghosts of christmas past, present & future (and Marley's ghost - the one who intones "I wear the chains I forged in life..." or whatever.) In addition to your helpful alarm regimen, I recommend writing things to do lists before sleeping. these sometimes keep the ghosts at bay. Nice use of sound and storytelling!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Martha Ladly said...

I enjoyed your podcast, with a confident well-recorded voice over, good sense of narrative and nice use of the chorus of various alarm sfx, good work!

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home